M&C Saatchi (M) Sdn Bhd
The Malaysian aviation market accelerated in 2017 due to aggressive expansion by low cost carriers. With this in mind, Malaysia Airlines needed to be top of mind for travellers during the Raya festive period.Objective 1: Create brand affinity for the airline among the Muslim community by demonstrating an in-depth understanding of the celebration around the world.Objective 2: Drive travel considerations for Malaysia Airlines’ destinations especially among those who have not experienced the airline.
The centrepiece of the campaign features a Raya video that showcases how Eid is celebrated differently around the world, focusing on destinations within the airline’s global network; giving viewers insightful perspectives on the celebration. The film ties in the messages about travel and how it can enrich one’s life, highlighting the essence of Eid and our brand’s purpose at the same time.
- Executive Creative Director: Marzuki Maani
- Creative Director: Darren Lee
- Copywriter: Darren Lee, Ida Sazreena
- Art Director: Gaston Lim, Sue Min
- Account Director/ Account Executive: Doris Lo, Mandy Khoo
- Film Production Company: Director’s Think Tank
- Film Production Director: Rajay Singh
- Film Production Film Producer: Siew Tee, Heng Tek Nam
- Executive Producer: Evelynn Tan
- Post Production Company: VHQ
- Sound Production Company: Fuse Studios
- Sound Production Music Arranger: Kimberly Chin